Friday, June 21, 2013

The Journey of A Thousand Miles Starts With One Step

Well, here we go.

I’ve just passed the threshold of starting my new business, Abanico Marketing.

People have told me I should do this for years, and finally, I’m going to do it.

I'm a little bit nervous - who isn't, when they are starting a new business?

But I love what I do and I believe in it passionately.  If you know me personally, you know this is true.

I’m not completely up and running yet, but it’s getting there - after all, done is better than perfect.

I blatantly stole that expression from the brilliant Mike Massie – he focuses on martial arts businesses but I think his advice applies to most of us: Martial Arts Business Daily.

So, as time goes on, things will change and improve.  I'll let ya'll know when new posts and additional pages are added to this site - I'm working on making it AbanicoMarketing dot com versus the blogger address, but I'm not actually a geek in this regard, so it's taking me a bit to figure it out.

Welcome, and I hope you enjoy your journey as much as I think I’m going to enjoy this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment